Team Name and League Name Labels
- Select the size of your Draft Kit
- Once the document is open you will see 16 separate fields that say; TEAM 1,
TEAM 2, etc. and 1 large block on the bottom for your Leagues' name.
- Highlight each team field and replace the text with one of your coach’s names
and or a Team name.
Each team field will hold up to 2 lines of text, so you might be able to add both a team name and a coach’s name if they are not too long.
If you need more space, you will have to reduce the text size or the font. To add the second line of text hit "enter" or just highlight it.
You can move between fields by either hitting the "Tab" button or by just clicking on the next field.
- Next enter your leagues' information in the block on the bottom.
- When your information is entered, print out a test copy on plain
paper to make sure everything is lined up
- When the sheet is printed out, hold it up behind the blank label sheet
and make sure that all the text lines up with the labels.
- You might get a print warning that says, "Your margins are outside the
print area." Ignore this and press continue.
- When everything is correct and fitting on the labels, insert the Draft Board Personalizing label sheet
(Or sheets, the Jumbo Kit has 3 sheets) and hit print again on your browser.
**The Jumbo Draft Kit includes 3 sheets of Team Name labels with 5 labels per sheet. The form is also 3 pages long.
Fill out all 3 pages, and then proceed to the test and print functions. Place all three sheets of labels into your printer and hit print once.
Thank you for using The Draft Kit.
Auction Draft Board Position LabelsFor leagues that draft by position or auction style leagues, you can print out draft board positions, cut and put them on the draft board as needed for your league's roster. If you have ordered an Auction Format Draft Kit, There are labels included to use for your positions.